What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When filling out a form or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and/or email address to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Do we use ‘cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We may only release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our subscribers.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails…
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2021-06-30